Sunday, September 18, 2011

Oh oh we're half way there.........


My favorite thing in the world is finally available!!! Betty Jane Caramel Apples!! My girls have finally got a taste for this special fall treat.

We have been in the hospital for over 4 weeks and a little less than 4 weeks to go! The girls are surprising everyone by doing soooo well. We have never really had any scares so far and we are going to cross our fingers that this continues to be a trend.

Since our last posting there hasn't been anything too exciting go on, we've had another Ultrasound but it wasn't to calculate growth it was a cord pressure check to make sure that they blood flow was within standards. Are girls continue to get great marks and everything was normal.  As for me I just have the normal pregnancy woos except that everything is a lot sooner then other women! Muscles I didn't know I had hurt when I try to move around......ugh. Plus finding a comfortable way to sleep has become a whole new challenge!! But other than that everything is going great. Counting down the days till I'll be free and hoping the girls will be able to come home soon after me!

No comments:

Post a Comment