Thursday, September 8, 2011

We survive our 3rd week but with lack of sleep!!

Baby B
So first off I want to let everyone know that we are all here and doing very well despite the doctors attempts to drive us insane ;)

29 weeks and also 3 weeks in the hospital!!! I can't believe we have made it this far, not that I doubted that we'd be able to. But really you never know how mentally you will handle a situation like this and for the most part I feel that we are doing well. Mind you we (I find it funny that I refer to myself as we but there are 3 of us here!) have our days where almost lose it and by lose it I just mean break down and cry, which granted I am a hormonal pregnant lady so I should be cut a break........right?

This past weekend was my major test!! It seems that my girls being my girls decide that they are going to be troublesome to the degree that they have decided to be really close!  Baby A is now head-down on my left side and Baby B is sideways (transverse) with her head on my right side but to add to that she is hiding under her sister!! Which let me tell you makes it almost impossible to actually get her heart rate. Rewind to this weekend the girls decided for 3 nights in a row to be next to impossible to find. Which meant that for 3 nights in a row I did not make it to bed till after midnight!! Which wouldn't have been a problem except for the fact that every morning I am woken up at 6am to start the monitoring process all over again. Plus throw in a few irritating nurses who are not able to actually find the girls and not call for help but instead abandon me in the room by myself without checking in!! So yep I have a nurse who I totally hate.

The girls have since become sort of not too troublesome! For the most part now we know where they are so that helps when we are searching out their elusive heart rates!

On Tuesday we had another Ultrasound. The girls are still developmentally doing awesome which gives me a big sigh of relief. Also they are continued to grow!!! Baby A is 3lbs 1oz and Baby B is 2lbs 5oz!!! The girls are getting mega big now!!

5 more weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment