Thursday, September 1, 2011

Second Week and an official date is set

So we have made it to 28 weeks!! I never thought this day would come so quickly, I also can't believe that I have already been here 2 weeks!

I haven't really met any of the other mothers on the floor but I have met a LOT of the nurses and the majority of them are just sweethearts. They realize that it isn't easy being "trapped" here for so long and being far removed from the life that you had lived before. And for the most part the majority of them are great to talk to. Which helps when the girls are misbehaving and refusing to stay on the monitor and the nurses have to hold them down on my belly. Talk about your close and personal. In the hospital there is no personal bubble!

As for how the girls are doing, the doctors are glad by how the girls are doing so far. They have also set the best date for the girls to come, and to my surprise they have changed to 34 weeks. Which would mean that they would be here October 12th!! So that means an extra 2 weeks for me, but if that means that the girls will spend less time in the NICU then its worth it!!  But with anything in this pregnancy we just don't know, so as long as the girls behave we will be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment